Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas tradition

As it's Christmas Eve I thought I'd write about a Christmas tradition my family has. Since my Mum is from England, every year we have Christmas Crackers. For those who don't know, Christmas Crackers aren't things you eat (although sometimes they do have things in them you can eat.) Christmas Crackers are table decorations that people pull apart and inside them are crows made out of tissue paper and little toys and silly jokes.  (See below for an image of some Christmas Crackers.) It's really fun to open these Crackers with other people and my family likes to wear the crowns from the crackers when we're eating Christmas dinner. It makes us feel closer together somehow. Wherever you are reading this, even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you are with people that love you. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment