Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Reading is exercise

 "Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body."-Joseph Addison


I always find that when I'm reading something, especially if I'm reading a book for fun, it does help me think about things differently and it allows me to have a means of escape for a while if I'm having a not so great day. One of the books I'm reading now is a book called "Postern of Fate" from the Tommy and Tuppence series by Agatha Christie. It's about a married couple who are also amateur detectives that move into a house that has hidden secrets that they try to find the answers to. It's a fun book and I feel somehow comforted when  I read it. Wherever you are reading this, I hope you have books in your life that help you feel at peace. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment