Thursday, September 1, 2022

A really good hug

 Never underestimate the power of a really good hug. Today I was feeling a bit down and I went for a walk. As I was walking I saw some friends of mine walking with their daughter and we got to talking. It was lovely seeing them as I hadn't seen them in a while and when they found out I was having a rough day they hugged me. I must say there really is something so nice about a good long hug. I've found that when I hug people or am being hugged, for the few seconds a hug takes, I feel really safe, like nothing bad could happen in those few seconds. It's just a really nice feeling. That's why I think hugs are best when shared. Wherever you're reading this, I hope you receive many hugs, especially in times of need. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment