Monday, December 5, 2022

Why I say I love you

 

Someone asked me why I so often tell people I love them as saying it so much might make it seem as if I'm being insincere. I so frequently tell people I love them, and I mean it very much when I say it, because I never know how much a person might need to hear someone loves them. I've heard too many stories of people who have felt so much despair because they don't feel loved and each time I hear about that, I just feel it's the most awful thing. I've resolved to tell people I loved them so they might feel that love in a time of great need. I wish telling someone you love them would be something that's even more widely said and felt. All we have in this life is each other. To me, it just seems/feels better to love people and tell them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment