Friday, July 28, 2023

When you're not looking for it....

 It's amazing the things you find when you are NOT looking for them. I was all upset yesterday evening because I thought my debit card was irrevocably lost so I was looking all over for it and I found: the cough drops I was hunting for last week, 50 cents I didn't know I had in my purse, the sock I thought I'd lost in the coin laundry and like 3 things of chapstick I lost a while back. Then I stopped looking for the stupid debit card and went to bed. Today I woke up and suddenly the debit card was magically on my desk in my minion container where I'd somehow left it (still not sure why I left it there.) Clearly, the Minions are hiding things from me but I still love them anyway. Regardless of anything, if you are looking for something and you're stressed about it,  I hope you find it and many other things you were looking for in the past.  I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment