Sunday, June 9, 2024

On Acceptance

“Acceptance doesn't mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there's got to be a way through it.” -Michael J. Fox

I hope that, wherever you are reading this, that you can always find the way through the difficulties you might be facing. I have found that, when I feel down and out, the idea that the only way to go is up and through the things I am facing. Even if those things don’t go the way I had hoped, I can still look back and see I had gotten through something difficult and I can face what comes next. If you are going through something hard, I hope you can remember how far you’ve come in life as you’re alive today and that you can face what comes next. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment