Saturday, October 3, 2015

Things to like about the autumn

Since today was a colder day, it got me thinking about autumn and things I like best about autumn throughout my life. Here are a few:

  • Apple picking-growing up we had some apple trees by my house and ever so often we'd get a bumper crop of apples and we'd have apple cider parties complete with hayrides (I did grow up on a farm after all, I guess it goes with the territory.) It was really fun. 
  • I like wearing sweaters funnily enough. I just think it's nice to wear something cozy.
  • Autumn means Thanksgiving with my family which is always fun. 
  • I love Halloween and carving pumpkins and dressing up-plus I think it's good to get good and spooked every once in a while-keeps life exciting!
  • Somehow I always associated autumn with school and I quite liked school.
  • I love when the leaves change. Even if it does get cold, I'm glad I live in a place where seasons change.  Just because I believe change can be a really beautiful thing. 
So yes, for these reasons and others, autumn is one of the best seasons to me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment