Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Together we can do so much

"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."- Helen Keller
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/helen_keller

I like the idea that a group of people can do so many positive things together. It makes me happy to see positive things happen like that and possibly to be part of those things happening. Today for example, my co-worker and her mom drove me home from work and as we were feeling slightly down we went and had some ice tea which was lovely. Together (along with the tea) we cheered ourselves up and it felt better than if I'd just gone by myself to get the tea to cheer up. All that made me think of how much I love my friends and how I truly believe everything is better when done together!

No comments:

Post a Comment