Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The way people come into your life

"The way people come into your life when you need them, it's wonderful and it happens in so many ways. It's like having an angel. Somebody comes along and helps you get right."- Stevie Ray Vaughan
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/stevie_ray_vaughan_564392

I really like this quote because I too think it's nice how people can come into your life and help you in ways you previously didn't think were possible. I for one, don't know what I'd do without the people in my life. My life is better because of all the people that have been part of it, even if it's only a short interaction, each person I meet, each encounter I have with someone helps me learn something new and I find that I  grow in the process of interacting with them.  To me, people really are blessings and that's why I love people very much. I wish everyone a very happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment