Thursday, March 14, 2019

Blessings

"Every burden is a blessing." -Walt Kelly

I really believe in blessings. Everything I've gone through in life (although it didn't feel like it at the time) has really been a blessing because it's shown me what I can do and even if things get difficult I know that I can get through things because I've gotten this far in life. It's not that I love difficulties, it's just that the difficult things in my life are made more bearable to me if I can find something good in them. For example, once when I was very ill, it was comforting to know that I had the support of my family and friends and I was confident that I'd get better eventually and I did. If you're reading this and you're going through something difficult, I hope that you can find something positive to focus on and do the best you can to keep focusing on that positive thing as it might help you feel better.  No matter what, I wish you the very best now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment