Monday, March 11, 2019

The best thing about being lost

“I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be.”- Douglas Adams
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/douglas_adams_385158

I’m quite good at getting lost, so much so that I often feel like I have to ad at least 20 minutes of “getting lost time” to trips I go on. In any case, even though I get lost I do find I get where I need to be, even if I got there in a roundabout way. Sometimes roundabout ways of getting places are mor fun anyway. For example, once when I got lost, I ended up close by some street performers that I probably wouldn’t have had the chance to watch if I hadn’t gotten lost. Ultimately I did find the way to get where I originally wanted to go but it was lovely that I had time to get lost and be able to see something nice while I was at it! Wherever your life takes you, I hope that if you ever feel lost, that you can still find something good that you might have missed if you hadn’t gotten lost!

I wish everyone a very happy Monday and an even happier Tuesday to come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment