Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Have courage

"Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts"-John Wooden

This quote really spoke to me because it's a comfort to know that failure and success are temporary but courage is something you can always have. I find that as long as I know I have to do something to get where I want to be, I can focus on that thing and pursue it. It's nice to feel brave because it helps me feel stronger and more able to accomplish things I want to accomplish. If I could wish something for everyone, I would wish them courage. If you're going through something difficult know that because you have to get through it to advance in life then you will get through whatever it is. I wish everyone the very best now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment