Thursday, April 18, 2019

How to make amazing things happen

"Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen." -Conan O'Brien

I've found that so many surprising and  good things have come to me from kindness and hard work.  I've met so many really wonderful people through the work I do and any kind thing I've done has been rewarded in ways I never thought possible. People are always really kind to me and I know that each day at my work there's always someone to smile and laugh with and that's always a lovely thing for me. I always find I feel better when I'm doing things that are kind, it just makes me feel good inside. Wherever you are reading this I hope that you decide to do many kind things because really wonderful things can come from such actions. I wish everyone a very happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment