Saturday, May 18, 2019

A great walk for Epilepsy

I just got back from the Epilepsy Foundation New England's Walk for Epilepsy which was really fun for me because  this year I was able to represent the organization I work for and provide information to people enrolled in Medicaid about how they could get assistance from us if they were having trouble getting services through Medicaid. To me, it always feels nice to be able to do things that can help people.  Plus, this event was especially nice as I was able to see my friends I met through the Epilepsy Foundation and listen to a DJ play fun music and I was really pleased that over 1,000 people came to the walk and helped raise money for programs that help people with epilepsy! All in all it was a really good day.

On a side note, if you live in Massachusetts and are on MassHealth and need assistance getting services please contact the My Ombudsman office at 855.781.9898.

No comments:

Post a Comment