Sunday, September 15, 2019

One of the luckiest things

"One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood."-Agatha Christie

I like this quote because I did have a happy childhood and I do feel better for it. My siblings and I had a lot of fun traveling with my parents, playing sports, manning lemonade stands and generally having fun. It's true that not every part of my childhood was happy but I feel like I really appreciated when things were fun. In that way, even if and when people have hard times,  I like to think that we appreciate when things are going well more because of having the experience of going through hard times. So in a small way, I think we all have luck inside us that allows us to appreciate and be happywhen things go well, I send best wishes and much love to all who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment