Saturday, September 7, 2019

Right where I intended to be

"I may not have gone where I intended to go but I think I have ended up where I intended to be." -Douglas Adams

I've found that life has taken me to unexpected places. When I was young I didn't think I'd move out of Michigan permanently and live on my own. I'd traveled outside the US  but Michigan was always home.  Honestly though, wherever my family is, always feels like home. Anyway,  after, having lived away from home it does feel like I wound up where I meant to go, even if I didn't always know where it was that I wanted to go at first. Throughout my adult life I've always wanted to and worked towards helping people and I now have a job that allows me to help people every day. So even if I live far from my immediate family, I do feel I've ended up where I initially intended to be. Wherever you are reading this I hope that you find where you need to be, even if it is by a roundabout route! I send you best wishes now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment