Monday, August 24, 2020

Even troubles pass

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles."-Charlie Chaplin

 The quote above might seem a bit morbid but I rather like it because it reminds me that trouble doesn't last and things do get better. Maybe it's not in the way I expected it would get better but it's a comfort to know that things do improve and that idea helps me feel stronger. Looking back I think about the things I thought were hard in my life and it's nice to know that I did get through those things and I'm better for having the experience. I know this time is difficult for everyone but I figure we've gotten this far as a society and so there is always hope for us. Wherever you are reading this I hope you keep hopeful and I send you best wishes now and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment