Monday, August 10, 2020

My good thing from Sunday and Monday

On Sunday my good thing was I managed to cut my own bangs for the first time in my life. I couldn't have done it though without the help of my mum and sister saying "fire!" when I reached a place where it would be best to cut a bit off. Although the result was a bit uneven I feel so much better and as one of my friends pointed out, it has a nice "edgy" look to it. Plus I never thought I'd be able to cut my own bangs and have it come out looking fairly decent. It reinforces to me that I never know what I can do unless I try doing something. 

Also, my good thing for today was I tried cooking anew recipe, mushroom ravioli and kale which tasted really nice. So on the whole, it's been a pretty good couple of days. Anyway, wherever you are reading this, I hope you have many opportunities to do things that make you feel happiest, even if those things were things you've never done before. I send you best wishes and much love always. 



No comments:

Post a Comment