Thursday, January 28, 2021

Doing foolish things.....

 "You will do foolish things but do them with enthusiasm"-Sidonie Grabrielle Colette


I find I do a lot of foolish things but it's nice to have enthusiasm so that sometimes when I do those foolish things it is kind of fun and I can feel more positive about it.  One rather lacking in good judgement thing I've done is to try and fix a dishwasher. It didn't go too well and resulted in some minor flooding but in the end the machine did get fixed and I was able to laugh a bit about it later. While I don't advocate for trying to fix large equipment without knowledge of how to do so, I figure as long as you can find something to laugh about in handling a difficult situation it's not so bad. I send everyone best wishes and much love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment