Saturday, March 13, 2021

Pandemic learning



Now that we've been in pandemic for at least a year I got to thinking about the things I learned from living through this pandemic. So, here are a few things I've learned:

  • People can be really good to each other, especially in times of crises. The amount of people who reach out and do things to help each other during this pandemic is always refreshing to see.
  • Makes can be really cool fashion statements. The more colorful they are, the better they are!
  • I never really thought about how good it feels to pray sometimes. There's something very comforting about having faith that things will get better. 
  • It's good to tell people you love them, you never know when they might need to hear it the most.
  • It's good to keep busy and do things you really enjoy, I started taking singing lessons because it's something I enjoy and want to improve on. 

To all who read this, I send you best wishes and much love always.




No comments:

Post a Comment