Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Things I'm grateful for today

 In keeping with my goal of finding good things in each day, here are four good things I found in my day today.

1-I got a lovely text message from a friend I hadn't heard from in a while and we're planning to talk on the phone this week so that's something to look forward to.

2-I made homemade pizza for dinner which turned out really well and was quite tasty so that made me happy.

3-I got to see my coworkers/friends over zoom today and it's always nice to see them. 

4-I was able to talk to my Mum today which isn't an unusual thing but it's always lovely to talk with her. 

 Wherever yoi are reading this, I hope that you had many good things in your day. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment