Thursday, April 29, 2021

A chance to do your best

 "A problem is a chance for you to do your best." -Duke Ellington 


I like the idea that problems present opportunities, it makes me feel better to think that if I have to go through something difficult, if I do the very best I can to get through it, it doesn't seem so bad. In the end, I can look back and know that I got through something and because of that, I know I can work through whatever might come afterwards and that's a very comforting thought.  Wherever you are reading this, if you have to go through something difficult, I hope that you can come out of it knowing that you got through the difficulty in the best way you could at the time. I send you best wishes and much love now and always.

1 comment:

  1. Maggie, I just found your blog. It is wonderful. Keep spreading the love. ❤️

    ReplyDelete