Thursday, April 1, 2021

An April Fool's joke

 As it's April Fool's Day I thought I'd post this joke that I feel it's really funny. I hope everyone had a gret April Fool's Day. I send everyone best wishes and much love always.


A man buys a train ticket to go to New York City on April 4. The ticket costs $44 and he notices that the ticket number is 4444. He finds the train at platform 4 and his seat is in train car 4, seat number 44. The train leaves at exactly 4:44.

When he arrives, he goes to the hotel that is on 44 West 44th Street and for some reason the hotel room number is 444.

The man is a it spooked by all these fours following him, but he gets an idea. He goes to the race track and places a $44 444 bet on horse number 4.

And, believe it or not, >!horse number 4 finishes at 4th place!

 

Joke source: https://upjoke.com/train-jokes

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment