Monday, January 3, 2022

The start is the best part

 "They say it is the first step that costs the effort. I do not find it so. I am sure I could write unlimited 'first chapters'. I have indeed written many.."-J. R. R. Tolkien

I rather like starting things and finishing them and as this quote states, I think the starting part isn't the hardest part, it's the keeping going that is the challenge. However, I find that as long as I start something well and it's something I really want to do, getting to finishing it isn't so hard in the end. If there's something that you want to do (especially if it's something that will help other people) I hope you start it and finish it despite whatever difficulties may be involved. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment