Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Comfort in help from friends

 "It is not so much our friends' help that helps us, as the confidence of their help." -Epicurus

 There really is something nice about simply knowing that when you're in need, there can be friends out there to help. For me, it's not so much about whether friends are there for me immediately or for sometime in the future, it's just a great comfort to know that they're accessible should I need something.  I've always enjoyed being there for people and working to help them makes me happy. So just as other people are there for me, I'm more than happy to be there for others. Wherever you're reading this, I hope you have friends in your life who you know are there for you, especially in times of need. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment