Tuesday, January 10, 2023

My random things that make me happy

 I was thinking today about random things that I have that make me happy. Here are a few of them.

  • Hot chocolate-my parents got me quite a lot of hot chocolate mix and it's just nice to know that when I want some it's there and I can drink it and feel good.
  • A blanket shawl-I like it because when I put it on, it's like a big hug wrapped around me which is a really nice feeling. 
  • Little minions in random places in my apartment-seeing them makes me smile.
  • Access to lots of music-I like that I can always find some music to listen to because it does my soul good. 

Wherever you are reading this, I hope you have things around you that make you feel happiest. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment