Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Three good things

 In keeping with finding at least 3 good things in each day, here are some things in my day today that were good.

  • I learned the power of forgiving myself. I see that as a good thing because even though it's easy for me to acknowledge that I have ever so many faults, as long as I can forgive myself for these faults, learn from them and figure out solutions to my faults/problems, it helps me to eventually feel better.
  • I was able to give people hugs today which was really comforting.
  • I had a nice dinner of chili which was a nice thing to eat on a cold day.

Wherever you're reading this, I hope you can find the good things in each day. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Maggie. I, too, try to find three things to be grateful for at the end of the day, before I go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Maggie! I am in an online group called the Gratitude Slam. We look for things to be grateful for each day.

    ReplyDelete