Saturday, February 11, 2023

Everything is useful

"Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."-Thomas A. Edison

I like knowing that everything has a use and a meaning. An example for me is the Minions. When I first saw a Minion cartoon I thought it would be a bit ridiculous to watch but when I watched more of the Minions the made me laugh so hard and brought a lot of joy to my life. I realize this is a very small example but it taught me how much things that seem little can have a big impact. Wherever you are reading this, I hope that you can know that the things you do can have a really good impact on other people and things and that you can enjoy all the good things in your life. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment