Wednesday, February 22, 2023

"Life is very interesting... in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths."-Drew Barrymore

 This quote made me think about how things in my life that have been difficult have helped me get where I am today. For example, if I hadn't been born with a disability I might not have the job I have now and I might not have been able to meet so many of the people who are now my friends. It's true that being ill isn't easy and can be a bit painful at times  but I feel it's also true that my life is better now because of the experiences I've had. Wherever you're reading this, if you feel like you're struggling, I hope you are able to see the good things that come from that struggle and that eventually you'll be able to look back and see how you are stronger because of the things you learned from your past experiences. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment