Friday, January 12, 2024

Playing a poor hand well

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well." - Jack London

 Wherever you're reading this, I hope that whatever happens in your life, you can make the best of it and learn from the hard times you might go through. I've found that although I've had times in my life that weren't easy, after they were over I found I could look back and see that I am where I was meant to be and that if I could get through those things, then I'm stronger for doing so. Wherever you're reading this, if you're going through something difficult, I hope you can gain strength from the idea that you've come this far and you can keep going. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment