Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Things that never discouraged me

"What is important is to believe in something so strongly that you're never discouraged." Salma Hayek

I believe in many things and have found that those things ultimately have continuously encouraged me and have helped me to grow and/or simply made me smile. Here are a few:



  • My family: They never let me down and I love them ever so much.
  • God: I like believing there's a higher power.  It's a constant source of comfort to me.
  • My friends-Likewise with my family, I love them all very much.  They're so supportive and I'm grateful for that. I'm glad I can be there for them as well.
  • Minions!-They're just shamelessly and constantly fun!
  • The power of laughter, it's never failed to lift my spirit1


No comments:

Post a Comment