Thursday, May 25, 2017

Things I appreciate more now as a (er sort of) adult

I was thinking about things I feel like I appreciate more now as an adult, here are a few:


  • Cartoons! -I think that's really why I love Minions so much.
  • Being able to run around. I kind of miss having recess but then again, I'm glad I can still run around outside.
  • Sleeping!-No, I wasn't an insomniac as a child but I was always pretty active as a kid and I never lied nap times. Although I don't make the time for naps as an adult either, I do find I appreciate sleep more.
  • Eating dinner with my family. Although I eat with friends now that I live away from my family, there's something special about eating dinner with them when I go and visit them. 
  • Time! When I was a kid, as much as I valued time, I feel like it takes on new meaning as an adult.
So as you can see, the kid that I was, is still a part of me and that's what I'll always appreciate!





No comments:

Post a Comment