Monday, May 1, 2017

One thing I'm glad I learned how to do

"Read in order to live."- Gustave Flaubert Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of_the_day.html

Of all the things I've learned in my life, one of the things I'm very glad I learned how to do. I'm glad I learned to read not just because it allows to avoid falling off cliffs and other dangerous things that warning signs tell you not to do. I'm glad because there are times when I feel like I'm happiest when I'm reading a good book. Throughout my life it has been really comforting to know that whenever I want to, I can go somewhere I couldn't ordinarily travel to, all I need to do is read a book. I hope that everyone has at least one book, magazine, website, or blog (even if it isn't this one)  that they really like to read and that they can escape into when they feel like it. I'm also grateful to people who take the time to read this blog, just because I like the idea that it is possible for me to provide a place for others to escape and feel happy. 

Happy reading everybody!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment