Thursday, November 29, 2018

A little mischief

Today I was super happy because I went to the New England Aquarium as a holiday outing that my boss arranged for everyone in our office. It was really fun to watch the penguins and fish and everything.  At the end of the tour we all walked into this gift shop and I saw all these snow globes that played music and all of a sudden the 6 year old kid inside of me woke up and gave me this crazy urge to turn on a whole bunch of the snow globe music boxes at once. I just thought it was so funny and even though my friend and coworker said I was obnoxious for doing it we both started laughing hysterically about it.  All silliness aside, today I was reminded of how I work in a very accepting office and I'm really glad I have wonderful coworkers and friends. Most of all I'm glad I can do things that help make people laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment