Thursday, November 15, 2018

Goodness in times of fire

Lately I've been thinking of the people affected by the Camp Fire in California and the terrible difficulties they're facing.  I know that some movie/music stars/other celebrities have been donating to help people that have lost everything and I was happy to hear today that Lady Gaga stopped by a shelter to give out pizza and gift cards. (To read the story click here.) The story made me think about how good people can be to each other. One thing I really like about people is that so many people are willing to donate money and supplies to people they don't know/may never meet personally.  I figure as long as people are willing to take care of each other there remains a lot of hope for humanity. To all those affected by the fires in California, I pray that you are safe and I wish you the very best. To all those who wish to help people affected by the fires in California click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment