Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The funniest dream

"Dreams are necessary to life"-Anais Nin

I think dreams make life more interesting.  One funny/silly thing I used to dream of doing is going up Mount Everest.  I think it's funny because I didn't actually want to go up Mount Everest, I just liked the idea of seeing the top of the world. My friend and I had this joke that we'd somehow get to the top of Mount Everest,  plant a flag on it  and run all the way down. (We never quite got round to working out how we would get up and down the mountain.)  I realize this "dream" is silly but the idea made my friend and I laugh a lot and that was the best part of the whole thing.  Sometimes I feel like the best dreams I've had are ones that I've shared with others. I feel like dreams are best shared. They may not turn into reality but they still bring happy memories when I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment