Sunday, June 23, 2019

A key to happiness

"To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness."-John Dewey

There's something nice about knowing you can do something well. For me, the thing I've done well at is writing.  Writing has always made me feel good. That's not to say writing isn't challenging for me but it is something that gives me a lot of satisfaction, plus it's fun. It's helped me through many things and I've been able to help some people through writing. I hope that wherever you are reading this that you can find something good that you enjoy doing and that you're good at doing. Most of all, I hope you find happiness doing it.
To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness. John Dewey
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/john_dewey_100748
To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness. John Dewey
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/john_dewey_100748

No comments:

Post a Comment