Thursday, June 20, 2019

Minions invade my office

It is well known that I really like Minions. It's very easy to make me feel really happy very quickly. All that is required is to show me something related to Minions. (Minions are little cartoon characters and their only goal is to find and do the bidding of the most evil villain they can find. My boss has a theory that I like Minions because they allow me to be bad by proxy so I can be a good person in real life.)  Anyway, yesterday my boss gave me this banner with a Minion on it that is in a vampire costume with the words "I won't bite" on the top of the banner. I put it on the front of my desk and it made a lot of people laugh, which was my whole goal really.  I figure happiness is best when it's shared adn I'm more than happy to share the Minions! I wish everyone a very happy Thursday.




No comments:

Post a Comment