Thursday, June 13, 2019

Education lights a fire in me

“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” -William Butler Yeats


Being educated is one of the things that has had the most impact on my life in terms of growing as a person. I believe education is a right that everyone has and that people can learn new things each day. One thing I hope for everyone is that people can seek out opportunities to learn more and grow. I feel that the more knowledge people have and the more they use it to help others, the more our society can be enhanced and thus, everyone can benefit from such improvements.

I wish everyone the happiest of days. I hope you can find many things to learn and grow from and that you can feel better for learning such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment