Monday, August 12, 2019

Making history while overcoming the past


I saw this clip of the gymnast Simone Biles making history by winning her 6th National Gymnastics Title by landing a triple double (2 flips and three twists in a floor exercise). She also performed a double-double dismount on the balance beam (2 twists and 2 flips in midair). It was really cool to watch her performance because she has overcome so much adversity. I'm really glad that she won all those 6 titles and the things people will remember he most for is that she has made history and is a brilliant gymnast. It shows me that no matter what happened in your past, it doesn't define your future and so many great things are possible as long as you're willing to work towards them and not stop until your goal is reached.  To all who read this, whatever goal you are working towards, I wish you every success in your work and I send you best wishes now and always.


No comments:

Post a Comment