Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Never be in a hurry

"Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset." St. Francis de Sales

I like this quote because it reminds me of things I'd like to improve on. I think even when things seem ever so serious, as long as I can take a step back for just a moment and think about what I need to do, situations I need to deal with seem a lot more manageable. If you're going through something difficult, I hope that you can find a sense of peace in the midst of your trouble. I send you much love now and always.
be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset. Saint Francis de Sales
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/saint_francis_de_sales_131350

No comments:

Post a Comment