Sunday, November 17, 2019

A fun retreat

I just got back from a retreat in New Hampshire with the Epilepsy foundation of New England. Really glad I went to the event because it was fun to see my friends from the foundation and also because it’s nice to be able to be with people that have a shared experience of having epilepsy. Plus, Before this I had never been to North Conway, New Hampshire where we stayed. North Conway is a town close to Mt. Washington and there’s a conservatory there that monitors wind speed. It was fun to go to that Conservatory’s museum.  I always like learning about new things and history in general. For visiting this museum I didn’t know that that Mt. Washington was one of the windiest places on earth. The other thing I really liked being able to do was to have an early Thanksgiving dinner as a group. It was fun to prepare and eat it together. All in all, it was a really nice weekend and I’m glad I was able to be part of it. Anyway, I send everyone much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment