Tuesday, December 24, 2019

A little choir music in the spirit of Christmas

Whether it's singing it, listening to it or watching it, I've always loved choir music.  During the holidays I especially like listening to Kings College, Cambridge boys choir sing Christmas carols. For those who don't know, there is a service that the choir gives each year at Christmas called the Festival of 9 Lessons and Carols. The service is basically the boys singing carols interspersed with people giving various readings from the Bible. I like it because the music really is beautiful and it makes me feel happy to listen to it at Christmas. I've posted the video below which is the first part of the annual service, just because I like it the best. Whatever you celebrate during this season,  I wish you great joy and much happiness now and in the New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment