Sunday, December 8, 2019

A picture of god

As it's Sunday and Sunday is typically a day people who practice Christianity go to church, I found the joke below that I thought was appropriate.

A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom as the children drew pictures. The teacher would occasionally walk around and see each child’s artwork. As she approached one little girl who was working especially hard, she asked what the drawing was.
The little girl told her: “I’m drawing God!”
“But sweetie,” the teacher replied, “no one actually knows what God looks like.”
Automatically, the little girl continued drawing and said: “well, they certainly will in a minute!”

I guess on a philosophical level it could be argued that people who believe there is a god probably each have a unique view of what god is or looks like to them.  To me, god is just love and that's how God will always be to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment