Wednesday, December 18, 2019

My battle against a container

So I went to Target this evening and got some Monster trail mix (because it just is the most excellent trail mix, at least to me) and I get home and I. can't. open. the. stupid. trail mix. container. I swear the plastic lid thingy won't come off. I think they should have put some sort of warning signs on those boxes saying something like "Not suitable for people with fine motor skill difficulties!"

For about 30 seconds I seriously considered poking a hole in the top of the plastic jar but then as I thought about acting on that impulse, I had a mental image of the trail mix exploding out of the jar and going everywhere and then I wouldn't get any of it. So I'm off to strategize about how to open the jar-the battle continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment