Saturday, March 19, 2022

My favorite funny quotes

 I was thinking today of quotes that make me laugh and because I find that laughter is more fun when it's shared, I thought I'd share a few funny quotes here to bring some laughter to others. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

"I went window shopping today! I bought four windows." -Tommy Cooper
 
"I used to be Snow White but I drifted." -Mae West
 
"Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight." -Phyllis Diller
 
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow just as well."-Mark Twain
 
"Weather forecast for tonight: Dark!"  -George Carlin

" Never wear anything that panics the cat." P. J. O'Rourke
 
"Do unto others, then run!" -Benny Hill
 
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
"Never put a sock in a toaster" -Eddie Izzard
 

No comments:

Post a Comment