Monday, March 21, 2022

What I'd like to give

What I'd like to give

If I had the ability 
What I'd like to do
Is send all the smiles I have
And loads of hugs I can give
To everyone so they'd feel all those things too

I'd love to give people 
The best things life has to offer
It would be so nice to bottle up some happiness
And send it to people so whenever they felt down
They could open the bottle feel the goodness in it

Although I know I may not  reach everyone 
It's comforting to know that I can spread a smile
Wherever I go and those smiles might help someone feel better
Even if I never  know who a smile might help,  it's still a nice feeling
And I figure nice feelings are made better when shared

The nice thing about giving, especially giving love
Is that it often comes back to you in many ways
And it's nice knowing this cycle of loving and giving
Is something that everyone can give 
For love is best when it's shared 

So in the spirit of spreading love
Because I think love is nicest thing to give
I send much love and best wishes to everyone
No matter who you are or where you live 
Because love is the best thing there is


 

No comments:

Post a Comment