Sunday, June 5, 2022

A lovely concert

Last night I had the great privilege of attending a concert given by Polymnia Choral Society at St. Mary of the Annunciation church in Melrose, MA. It was their first concert since the pandemic started and it was lovely to see them singing again. The concert was called The Journey Home and it featured songs that centered on home and family.  The choir also sang the Ukrainian National Anthem to show solidarity with Ukraine. The choir also sang songs with lyrics from quotes by Mother Theresa and from poetry by Robert Burns.  The concert reminded me of how music does make me feel more at home and it's lovely to hear it. I hope wherever you are reading this that you have a lot of music in your life. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment