Saturday, July 16, 2022

Rest is not idleness

Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.-John Lubbock


In times when I feel like I have a lot to do and life feels overwhelming, I find that it does help to be calm and enjoy things that are around me like nature and the sunshine. I find it easier to do this in summer when it's warm outside and I can go outside more easily than when it's cold. Wherever you're reading this, I hope that wherever you're reading this, I hope you can take time out of each day to enjoy the sunshine or at least, the good things that are around you. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment