Sunday, November 13, 2022

Faith in self

 "Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light."-Helen Keller

To all who read this, I hope that you can always believe in yourself and your abilities and even if you face difficulties, you can believe you have become stronger because of the difficulties you have experienced. I find that even at times when I don't feel I believe in very much, it's rather comforting to know that I believe in myself and my ability to get through past experiences and am stronger for doing that. I hope that if you're reading this and you're going through something difficult, that you can always believe you will get through your difficulties and things will get better. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment